Note: Please visit our Content Guide to see the accurate layout for this article.
|“||Well, you know where to find me, and I you.||”|
Little is known of their past together, but Tituba seems somehow involved with John Hale's misdeeds then it is possible that the two know each other for a long time.
Throughout the Salem series
- To Be Added
- Anne Hale: "Did she send you to stop me?"
- Tituba: "She? Oh, no. Our mistress has no idea that I'm here."
- Anne Hale: "She may be your mistress, but none of mine."
- Tituba: "That would be a mistake, miss Hale. You really must learn the virtue of patience."
- Anne Hale: "You speak to me of virtue? I detest everything she and you stand for, everything you're doing. Turning this town into a pit of death, seizing powers never intended. I want nothing from her or you."
- Tituba: "In truth, I share your discomfort at some of her actions. But for the time being, stay still and learn from her."
- Anne Hale: "I cannot bear it! I must get out of this place!"
- Tituba: "But where would you go?"
- Anne Hale: "Away. Anywhere but here."
- Tituba: "Well, you know where to find me, and I you."
- — Blood Kiss
- Tituba referred to the Hale family as one of the oldest and most powerful bloodlines of witches.