| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details.
|Season 1, Episode 12|
July 6, 2014
Cat and Mouse
All Fall Down
The trial of John Alden is held, with Increase as his prosecutor and Cotton as his defense. However, the ordeal brings a few unexpected secrets to light, and Mary is ultimately faced with a difficult decision.
To be Added
- Emily Hopkins
- Increase Mather (to John Alden): "I dare you to tell me that you did not paint your face and smashed the skulls of your own people!"
- Mercy Lewis: "A new day demands a new Queen of the Night!"
- Mary Sibley (to John Alden): "There's still a place for us in this world."
- Anne Hale (to Cotton Mather): "I want you to examine me. For the Mark of the Devil.".
Behind the Scenes
- The title of the episode is a reference to a folk song of the late 18th – early 20th century, titled "Ring a Ring o' Roses." Ashes, Ashes makes the pair with the season finale episode, All Fall Down. These words are part of a verse of the lyrics.
- French: Révélations (Revelations)
- German: Offenbarungen (Revelations)
- Italian: Il Sommo Rito (The Grand Rite)