- “Cry Havoc”
- “Blood Kiss”
- “From Within”
- “The Wine Dark Sea”
- “Ill Met by Moonlight”
- “The Beckoning Fair One”
- “Wages of Sin”
- “Til Death Do Us Part”
- “On Earth as in Hell”
- “Midnight Never Come”
- “The Witching Hour”
- “After the Fall” (Voice only)
- “The Heart Is A Devil” (Voice only)
- “The Reckoning” (Voice only)
- “Night's Black Agents” (Voice only)
- “The Commonwealth of Hell” (Voice only)
- “Wednesday's Child” (Voice only)
- “The Man Who Was Thursday” (Voice only)
- “Friday's Knights” (Voice only)
- “Saturday Mourning” (Voice only)
- Lucy Lawless was a fan of the first season, and asked to join the series.
- On Facebook, Lucy Lawless confirmed she would not be on set for the third season, saying the script is incredible and she was jealous of not being able to be a part of it. Lucy Lawless, however, voiced the Countess' relic in the third season.
- She described the Countess as "the soul of violence. She is very charming and very funny and very witty, so you do not really see it coming,"  adding that the best part about playing a witch is 'delicious subterfuge.' 
- Lucy Lawless dislikes labeling characters as "villains." She had hesitations about some aspects of the Countess, but eventually set aside her personal beliefs to understand the character's point of view.
- Lawless was stunned by the amount of research done by Adam Simon and Brannon Braga. She was surprised that the more something sounds absurd and truculent, the more likely it is a historical fact or belief. 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.